NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large oil and gas operator, is seeking a Dispatcher in Lloydminster, Alberta.
This will be a 12 month contract role starting ASAP. The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, 7.00am-4.00pm.
Individuals will need to be local to Lloydminster as no LOA or relocation will be provided. Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day execution of the fluid movement load plans within the Transportation System
- Provide coverage for Dispatch which includes knowing and understanding all roles and responsibilities for these positions
- Process truck tickets as per the Dispatch Lead to include multiple systems to verify and document charges
- Monitor inventories to obtain levels (%) which meets Transportation Dept. targets.
- Provide assistance to Dispatch Lead in implementing new projects and processes.
- Collaborate with Transportation Leads and Field Reps to optimize and improve fluid movement processes, targets, and load plans.
- Create troubleshooting scenarios for ongoing analysis and review.
- Implement Emergency Response Procedure during accident or incident
- Subject Matter Expert and trainer for Dispatch applications including Salesforce, SCADA, GeoTrac, etc
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oilfield industry and a good understanding of general oilfield fluid hauling operations
- H2S Alive, and Standard First Aid with CPR Training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Dispatch Applications, Salesforce, SCADA, GeoTrack Ect
- Experience with Legal land descriptions
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Strong Admin background and Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Previous safety experience
- Auditing experience and/or certification would be an asset
- Incident Investigation experience and/or certification would be an asset
- Working knowledge with Omnisafe would be an asset
- Related post-secondary education or diploma from Technical School
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging situations and not be frustrated when the plans change
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.