Skills: Software Specialist
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Software Engineer in Sugar Land, TX
- Responsible to find opportunities & develop cost analysis for rework reuse of parts and Equipment Design improvements
- Define & implement & monitor progress on Remedial Work Plans (RWP) following root Cause Identification
- Participates in periodic technical audits and takes part in Compliance Audit Tool Assessments.
- Develop and implement sub systems for industrial human-machine automation systems
- Program PLC and hardware design
- Analyze domain problems and identify, adapt, and/or develop technologies from the fields of artificial intelligence, automated and autonomous systems, and industrial aut
- Support senior technical team in the creation of a technical roadmap for advanced technologies stack
- Develop & implement Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives
- Develop CI RWP & monitor compliance to CI Initiatives
- Develop & implement reliability improvement practices at location
- Ability to develop, understand and implement complex software sub systems
- Expertise in artificial intelligence, such as, machine learning, automated planning and scheduling
- Expertise in industry standards for automation
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering with software experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant industry experience for external hire to be considered for a Senior Level.
- Knowledge and expertise of automation engineering is preferred: o Artificial Intelligence Engineer Software Control System Engineer Workflow Automation Engineer
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.