Madhya Pradesh, India
Madhya Pradesh, India
Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Madhya Pradesh, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: India
Business Unit (BU): CBM - Production
Location: Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for providing engineering and technical support for site operation
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Functional (Process/ Technical/Operational)
- First point of contact for all engineering queries/activities coming from site O&M teams
- Provides daily engineering support/trouble shooting to Site O&M teams (typically matters that need immediate attention and that can be finished in less than 1 week) with the typical engineering disciplines: Electrical, Mechanical, Instrument/Control, Process.
- Support Site Head to manage Entity risks and manage Entity risk register (both on behalf of Site Head)
- Ensure Entity Process Safety Information (P&IDs, Design Basis, Cause and Effects Diagrams etc.) is accurate and up to date - including documentation control
- Overall responsible for condition monitoring, document controller, data management
- Facility up gradation including process improvement, material handling, MOC process
- Analysis of artificial lift performance and failure analysis of well integrity at well sites
- Laboratory functions operation as per standard
- Provide technical inputs for smooth operation of wells, pipeline & gas gathering station.
- Be the conduit between the Site and central engineering for any longer term engineering studies
- Technical approval and review of SOPs when required
- Monitor KPIs for reliability, and availability of key protection systems and devices and other risk barriers
- Coordinate production risks and PSSRs, SSSR
- Operation & maintenance team / LAB / document support
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Full time Bachelor degree in petroleum / chemical / mechanical engineering from a recognised university
OVERALL EXPERIENCE: Minimum 15-20 years working experience in upstream (E&P) Oil/Gas / Petchem / refinery industry.
- Hands on experience on oil & gas operations preferably in technical service role in leadership position
- Expertise on process software; root cause analysis of equipment/ process failure
- Expertise in risk assessment