Skills: CAD / CAM
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
WorleyParsons is looking for an CAD Draughtsperson to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Aberdeen for a duration of 7 weeks.
You will join the Control Instrumentation & Telecoms Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for process automation and telecommunications systems for onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. Our work includes specification and requisitioning of Control, Instrumentation and Telecoms equipment, as well as preparing detailed installation design packages, with emphasis on safety in design and high quality in our deliverables.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Responsible for executing drafting scopes of work against red line mark-ups, handed over from the Principal / Senior Designer
- Ensure all drawings and documents are complete within the allocated hours as directed by the Principal / Senior Designer
- Ensure discipline deliverables conform to the WorleyParsons way and are best-practice
- Maintain good relations with other disciplines and with the client at all time
- Have an understanding of the Department checking and approval procedures
- Maintain project discipline filing system as defined in Company procedures
- Sound knowledge of manual and CAD draughting techniques - including AutoCAD 2014
- Aware of and able to use company and client draughting standards and specifications.
- Able to create base design drawings from agreed workscope with minimal guidance.
- Ability to accept delegation.