Skills: Business Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
"Spem" is a Latin word for "hope". We believe the hope of the ocean is people, that is what we bring and that is how our brand - Spemocean is created. Our mission is to organize the world's talent who has a flying spirit in offshore and marine industry and to make them universally useful and successful.
Spemocean is seeking for a Senior Consultant to join our team. With the HQ located in the heart of Singapore Central Business District at Suntec City and with a global satellite office in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and Dubai, we provide one stop solution in terms of Rig Management, Technical and Project Management services to Offshore Oil and Gas industry across the globe.
Responsibilities and Goals You Will Own:
- Contacting (cold calling) potential clients and having meetings with them in efforts to explain their proposition from a technical and financial perspective, including project development process
- Follow-up and develop client relationship
- Closely keep track of the progress of the development of the projects, discuss and decide on the way forward
- Give regular reports and updates to HQ and other employees respectively
- Take charge of being a single point of contact with customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
Preferred Experiences of Applying Candidates:
- Background in project development, sales and business development in the Oil and Gas industry
- Well-versed in financial models
- Outgoing with a strong drive and commercial flair, independent and persistent
- Customer and service oriented
- Well-versed in English and Mandarin
- Eligible to live and work in Singapore
- Competitive Salary + Attractive Commission Structure
- 18 days annual leave
- Birthdays off
- Flexible working hours
Qualified and interested candidates, kindly apply with your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!