Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Alaska, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Nikaitchuq Development ENI North Slope Maintenance HVAC/boiler tech, Facility Technician is responsible for performing general repairs and preventative maintenance activities to utility systems, buildings, and associated equipment. This position assists with the development and improvement of the facility maintenance methods and procedures.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Perform general repairs and preventative maintenance activities on utility systems, buildings, and equipment as required.
- Monitor and repair boilers, controls, ventilation, exhaust fan, and other facility equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all inspection and maintenance activities.
- Prepare and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Make recommendations to modify or replace equipment.
- Work with other trades to complete projects as needed.
- Shoveling snow and operating snow removal equipment to maintain sidewalks and parking areas.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tools, and the general work area.
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
- Support UOSS zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of five years related maintenance experience required. Must be a licensed HVAC and Boiler tech. Also, have knowledge of and be able to work on electrical and kitchen equipment, three years preferred. Willing to assist with all camp facility maintenance related duties. Experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment preferred.
North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) safety training certification and valid driver's license required.