Denver, Colorado, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Skills: Business Development, Well Control, Fracturing
Other Skills: Water Transfer, business development, account management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong Base Salary (DOE) + Commission + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + 401K + Car to $250K
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our partner is a leader in the provision of Water Transfer to the oil patch. Headquartered in Gainesville Texas they marry state of the art technology with industry "know how" to deliver innovative water transfer services to Operators who seek cost effective solutions for water delivery via hose/piping. They have invested in new, state of art equipment and the hiring of long-term career focused team members to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective water solutions - every customer, every job - every time! On the grow, we are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Professional located in Denver, CO to join this team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving sales efforts in the DJ, Powder River Basin and the Bakken (Colorado/Wyoming/North Dakota) & other assigned regions, with a focus on building strategic long-term customer relationships. Highly organized, you are a "sales professional" through and through - with a proven ability to move business forward, seamlessly - from opportunity exploration to recurring revenue.
As such, your previous business development experience (minimum 5 years) working in support of water transfer in the upstream oil and gas markets; coupled with post-secondary education, and a thorough understanding of the local market will be both appreciated and valued. Possessing exceptional communication and presentation skills, you are able to easily convey ideas and technical information effectively across a whole range of audiences (customers will have completions, production, facilities, water team, operations, regulatory and commercial teams to work with).
Technical Sales Professional:
- Develop and increase sales revenue
- Responsible for outside sales; prospecting, consulting and closing sales
- Use industry contacts, networks, experience to build customer pipeline
- Successfully manage new and existing accounts
- Develop strategic customer relationships; form a deep understanding of the client's needs
- Determining price points, economics, economic modeling for scalability, understanding financial terms and computing project returns
- Develop proposals to be submitted as part of RFI and RFP processes
- Define, execute and complete customer contracts to the highest degree of professionalism
- Focus on maintaining good communication with all stakeholders and providing sufficient visibility on direction and results
- Focus on customer first and implement directives to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel to customer locations up to 50%
- Creating and executing business development strategies, developing strategic customer relationship, identifying high value business projects
- Develop water strategies for customers in order to customize technical and engineering solutions both in the short and long term
- Continuously compile industry level macro and micro data that will help in defining and refining the BD strategy
- Maintain a thorough database of competitors, capabilities and geographical presence along with the other members of sales and business development team
- Attend and present (where applicable) in conferences, summits and programs, and developing industry network
- Assist in development of marketing material for public and private consumption, as needed
- Minimum five (5) years' business development experience in the upstream oil and gas markets
- Prior experience and relationships working with water transfer and/or completions related to frac'ing
- Proven track record of building strategic relationships with customers, industry experts and technologists
- Some track record of strategic sales in target industry. Individual brings experience and plan to take pipeline of customers from initial meetings to recurring contracts. Has experience adding to targeted customer lists through networking, industry research, and industry contacts
- Previous experience using CRM software is recommended
Education - Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma + relevant experience.
Knowledge - A solid foundation and good understanding of the fracturing process and the water delivery methods used in frac'ing.
Communications Skills - Excellent technical communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational abilities is desired.
- Highly competitive base salary and/or bonus/commission structure
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K match
Interested? Let's Chat! TalentMatch.