Skills: Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Colico, Lombardy, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Cameron Valves & Measurement Colico have an exciting opportunity for a Test Operator to join the team based in the Manufacturing Department, Colico, Italy.
Cameron is a world leader in the manufacture of Subsea Valves, Chokes and Chemical Injection Metering Valves for the oil and gas industry.
This position reports directly to the CIMV Value Stream Manager and the Test Operator will work within a team of Test Operators gaining extensive experience in all aspects of the chemical injection metering valves.
The Test Operator will assemble and test chemical injection metering valves according to mechanical, electronic and wiring procedures.
- High School Diploma in Electronics.
- Italian mother tongue.
- Good English communication skills (in particular very good reading comprehension).
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge is required).
- One to two years experience performing any combination of the following tasks - assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, products, or systems.
- Ability to read work orders, follow production drawings, wiring diagrams and sample assemblies, or receiving verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.