Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Skills: Wireline, Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $3,000 - $5,000 per month base / Total Annual Compensation ~$110K - $130K
Location: Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Wireline Operator will assist the Wireline Field Engineer and crew by performing routine daily operations that will help the crew to perform duties in a safe and timely manner. The operator is responsible for the safe operation of the wireline truck at the service location, rigging up the wireline truck and crane as (applicable) at the service location and assisting with all wireline operations both in the shop and in the field. Operators will be expected to breakdown, clean and reassemble all routine wireline tools and equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in the assemblies of perforating guns and rebuilding of related assets in various field and shop locations.
- Responsible for adherence to company rules, policies, and procedures;
- Responsible for rigging up and rigging down wireline equipment at the well site and preparing said equipment for safe transportation back
- Ensures compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations
- Responsible for maintenance and care of downhole wireline instruments as directed by the field service Operations Engineer. Maintenance activities will include changing "O"-rings, servicing coupling and other connections, and cleaning instruments for readiness in future well-servicing work;
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Must be able to repair and maintain wireline equipment
- Responsible for the job readiness of the logging truck, crane truck, and other transport vehicles assigned to you and your crew
- Operate and maintain all pressure control systems
- Immediately reports damaged, inoperable, unsafe and inadequate tools, equipment, fleet or materials to the supervisor.
- Turn in all required paperwork timely, as directed by management
- Observes safety and security rules and procedures and immediately reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Operate and maintain knock-out tools
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
- Perforate cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Complete related paperwork and other records
- Ensuring compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to explosives operations
- Maintain all wireline fishing tools
- Other duties, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two (2) years experience as a Wireline Field Operator preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Must have a CDL A with Hazmat endorsement required
- NCCCO certification preferred, but not required
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Ability to utilized computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
- Must successfully meet all ATF, DOT, NRC, and/or state or local requirements for transporting and handling hazardous materials
- MUST LIVE LOCAL TO WASHINGTON, PA or WILLING TO RELOCATE TO WASHINGTON, PA
- Must be able to work in external environment with extreme temperatures (heat, cold, wet, dry)
- Must be able to lift to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work with hand and power tools
- Must be able to bend, kneel and stoop.
- Noise, either constant or intermittent, to cause marked distraction or possible injury to sense of hearing.
- Work hours are determined by job specifics. Can be up to 12 hours a day and typically Monday to Friday with some weekend work.
- May be required to stay on location over night for extended periods.
- There may also be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations.
Primary Work Environment
- This role is located in Washington, PA
Murch & Smith Energy Solutions is a third party recruiting firm that has been retained to find qualified candidates to be considered for this role.