Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Shamrock Energy Solutions is looking for A Operators to work a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
- 5+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Production
- Operator must have knowledge and experience of all aspects of oil and gas operations, and the skills required to maintain a safe and operational (productive) facility
- Monitor & Analyze performance of process flow operations
- BSEE Compliance paperwork and preparedness
- May need PLC/SCADA experience
- Conduct or attend safety meetings as required
- Verify emergency equipment/systems are in good operating condition
- Maintain operational log sheets, maintenance records, and production reports
- Monitor usage and inventory levels of consumable supplies
- Assist with administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Crane/Rigger Certification, Incipient Fire Fighting, Water Survival, First Aid/CPR, and Safe Gulf
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is a diversified services provider for the energy industry with locations in Louisiana and Texas. Founded in 1997, Shamrock started in the Gulf of Mexico region offering a variety of services including contract production personnel, mechanical services, glycol/production equipment servicing, and electrical services. Shamrock has continued to grow in size, areas of operations, and areas of expertise while also enhancing its core business units. Shamrock maintains a family oriented philosophy and follows the concept of “provide for your employees and your employees will have a feeling of ownership and pride.”
Shamrock has expanded its operations to include Packaged Systems, Production Equipment, Instrumentation & Electrical, Mechanical Services, Production Operations, Valve & Wellhead, Rentals & Refurbished Equipment. We are a company dedicated to taking care of its customers by offering multiple products and services. A complete list of our products and services can be found on our website at www.go-shamrock.com or in our brochure. An overview of our products and services is listed below:
- Production Operations
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Instrumentation & Electrical
- Production Equipment
- Valve & Wellhead
- Rentals & Refurbished Equipment
Shamrock has an extensive customer base throughout the Gulf Coast Region. Through great efforts in customer relations, employee retention and recruiting, and great work ethics Shamrock Energy Solutions has proven itself as leader in the oil and gas industry.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is a Family oriented company who provides Excellent Employee Benefits and Incentives.