Skills: Rig Electrician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client, a renowned and international Drilling Contractor, is urgently seeking for Chief Electricians (Temp Hitch).
- Responsible for diagnosis and perform troubleshooting and repair for electrical equipment, systems and devices. Equipment worked on will cover all kinds of synchronous, transformers, trip devices, meters, control panels, switchboards, inverters, battery chargers and generators.
- Perform post-job checks and testing of equipment after repairs.
- Perform equipment installation, testing and modification.
- Able to read and fully comprehend manuals, schematics, blueprints, as built drawings of the rig and all related equipment.
- Provide on-site supervision of Electricians & Trainees, ensuring the work is done properly and all safety regulations are adhered to.
- Provide on-the-job training for Electricians & Trainees.
- Liaison with the drill crew, and others as required for the proper scheduling of repairs and maintenance work.
- Complete on-site work permits, perform pre-job checks and assign maintenance and repair jobs to Electricians as per their individual experience level.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual inspections and maintenance as set forth in the preventative maintenance program.
- Complete daily electrician's reports, equipment maintenance reports, and preventative maintenance reports, distribute as required.
- Order materials and supplies as require d for implementing necessary repairs and maintaining an on-site stock level of expendables and critical spares.
- Minimum 2-3 years of expeience as Chief Electrician specifically on Jack Up drilling rigs
- Valid Opito approved BOSIET
- Valid OGUK Medical Certificate
- Permitted and willing to work in Iran
Qualified and interested candidates, kindly forward your latest CV and required valid certificates to email@example.com. Thank you!