Skills: Rig Electrician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is an international renowned Drilling Contractor who is urgently seeking for Electronic Technicians (Temp Hitch).
Duties includes but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for diagnosis and perform troubleshooting and repair for electrical equipment, systems and devices.
- Complete on-site work permits, perform pre-job checks and assign maintenance and repair jobs as per their individual experience level
- Conducts safety inspections of all major pieces of equipment, making repairs, adjustments/calibrations as required.
- Ensure that before any maintenance activity is started, a proper risk evaluation is carried out, precautions are taken and the work permit is signed.
- Be well-informed about all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Company and by the Operator, applying them and promoting their implementation.
- Complete daily reports, equipment maintenance reports and preventative maintenance reports as required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as Electronic Technician on specifically Jack Up drilling rigs.
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET
- Valid Offshore Medical Certifcate by OGUK
- Permitted and willing to work in Iran
Qualified and interested candidates, kindly forward your latest CV and valid certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!