Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is a renowned international Drilling Contractor and is currently seeking for an OIM position. Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Manage the planning and efficient execution of the drilling program in coordination with Customer Representative and rig department heads.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel on board.
- Manage the monitoring of all onboard equipment and systems usage, supervise testing and inspection of critical equipment and systems and ensure operational parameters and limits are observed.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel onboard
- Ensures that rig complies with Flag State and certifying Regulatory Bodies requirements
- Provide strong and consistent safety leadership and direction to personnel
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for all personnel, ensuring on-going development and training of employees and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Rig Superintendent / OIM on Jack Up drilling rigs
- Valid BOSIET (OPITO approved) or equivalent certificate
- Valid OGUK Medical
- Valid OIM License
- Valid IWCF or IADC Well Control Certification
- Valid MODU Stability Certificate
- Eligible and willing to work in Iran
Interested candidates, please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!