Skills: Document Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Document Control Clerk with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in Platteville, CO.
The Document Control Clerk will be responsible for assembling and managing the drawings, reports, and required information for turnover packages.
- Assembling the file structure for the job (Turnover) books
- Transmitting new drawing revisions to the stakeholders for specific projects.
- 5-10 years of Document Control and Turnover experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in controlling engineering, or construction documentation is required.
- Chosen candidate will apply strong knowledge of document and data control work processes.
- Understand job completion documentation and turnover books with the required Quality Assurance Documentation.
- Success in this role will require the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, team environment to meet tight deadlines.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) strongly preferred.
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/