Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in preparing and presenting technical dossiers concerning the detailed Engineering of projects, in order to assist the Project Manager in coordinating the development of the Project engineering. The services will also guarantee good performances of works in compliance with procedures, and with safety & environment criteria, while optimizing costs and lead times and ensure a technical auditing function over service providers and construction personnel.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting corrective.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to the Project Manager by developing and coordinating the required Engineering studies/ Operations Project.
- Measure Quality of studies and assistance confirming consistency with engineering development principles. Efficient progress in achievement of satisfactory studies and technical reports.
- Prepare the PEP document & subsequent call for tender.
- Project planning and budget evaluation and reporting.
- Measure Quality of studies. Efficient progress in gaining approval of said dossiers. Consistency with:
- Coordinate the preparation of reporting on technical matters.
- Ensure timely issue of high quality reports.
- Keep permanent contact with Contractor (s) on engineering matters.
- Control the daily reports / Cost Control / Planning Progress.
- Draw-up the feed-back reports.
- Ensure an efficiency relationship with Contractor(s) and propose follow-up methodology (e.g. KPIs).
- To be constantly informed of all activities in the Engineering Department of the project in order to replace the Engineering Manager in his absence.
- Continuity of action in case of absence of the Engineering Manager, Quality of information & communication.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection and reporting of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
- EPT/SUB Head of Department
- Collaborate onshore with Construction Department, Drilling Department, Subsea Exploitation, PRS, FPSO and Project
- Liaise with Company specialists
Quality feature of the SERVICE:
- At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as a project or operational engineer related to subsea construction and technology activities.
- If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum professional experience may be reduced to 5 years.
- Good knowledge of Total E&P technical specifications & procedures.
- Capability to report clearly all project matters to hierarchy.
- Capability to understand contractual matters.
- English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
- Work in non regular rotational period depending on projects needs.
- Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
- BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: