Skills: Subsea Engineer, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SCOPE of the SERVICE:
In charge of the QA/QC for activities performed by Subsea Department (EPT/SUB) within specific repair / construction projects, namely engineering, construction and installation, for all offshore assets operated by Total E&P Angola:
- Engineering and preparation, based in Total Angola Head Office:
o Review of Contractor's QA/QC procedures and specifications applicable to worksites, including final documentation and certification files,
o Participate to the development of the task packs preparation files (Piping / Structure)
o Validate the QA/QC Plan, the level of NDT controls and the qualification for the NDT personnel,
o Develop general and specific QA/QC procedures, in accordance with Company specifications.
o Ensure / manage the timely review made by specialists of documents (engrg / proc / fab)
o Follow-up / ensure the quality of work performed by Doc Controller.
- Onshore QA/QC activities, on the basis of visits to worksites:
o QA/QC audits on Contractor yards, eg: Service Quality Meeting (SQM)
o Follow-up of the execution of the action plans issued after the SQMs
o Quality tours on Contractors yards to check pre-fabrication/welding completion quality
o Manage the third party mobilization (e.g. "Institut de soudure") for crucial phases of the construction
o Insure Contractor compliance to the QA/QC requirements for documentation filling, material and control traceability, material reception, storage and preservation,
o Insure compliance at worksites for QA/QC reporting of materiel anomalies,
o Control and validate the progress for QA/QC activities on worksites.
- Offshore QA/QC activities, on the basis site survey:
o Be responsible for the quality of all the construction jobs performed on Total E&P Angola assets (Block 17) under the ITV division supervision.
o Supervise all QA/QC activities performed for construction/installation on these assets.,
o Liaise with the relevant Contractor QA/QC Representatives as well as for interfaces with FPSOs, Block 3 and Contractors HSE representatives,
o Review and valid the tracking system in place for the As Built preparation and records,
o Review all NDT and certification files, including the documentation from the Vendors, and contractor.
During the onshore preparation/fabrication works, he/she is based at the office, in charge of:
- Validation of Contractor QA/QC procedures and specifications for worksite and sites,
- Development of the Company QA/QC procedures applicable at worksites
- Review and validate the derogation requests issued by Contractor, as required,
- Review, comment and update the pre-commissioning files developed by EP Contractor,
- Review and inputs to the offshore preparation works, including:
o Review of the task packs dossiers,
o Review of the NDT plan,
o Validation of the preliminary work permits and associated task packs.
- Review of the procedures developed by Contractor,
- Knowledge of Company SIMOPS procedures, bridging with procedures developed by Contractor for all offshore construction activities,
- Develop the templates for QA/QC Reporting in accordance to the Total Company requirements,
During the offshore activities, based at the office, but with periodic visits onboard the offshore assets. In charge of:
- Coordination of all QA/QC maters on worksites, in relation with Contractor Representatives,
- Coordination of the pre-commissioning offshore and hand over of Systems/Sub-systems to the Commissioning Team,
- Review of the work permits before submission to the Exploitation Team,
- Input and assistance to the HU Preparation Leader for finalisation of pre-commissioning task packs,
- Checking of the compatibility between QA/QC Company requirement, SIMOPS procedures and Company HSE rules,
- Ensure the reporting for QA/QC Construction activities and consolidate the report of anomalies register and declaration for both onshore and offshore Construction activities,
Main communication lines
- Internal to Company: All DT/EPT/SUB project engineers / managers, Head of Department DT/ITV/Subsea.
- External to Company: Contractor QA/QC leader (head office and worksite), Contractors QA/QC representatives on site
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE
- Engineering background with knowledge in Materials, ideally Welding engineering
- Experience of minimum 7 years experience in QA/QC.
- Experience in welding engineering on Carbon steel and ideally, also on Stainless steel (Super duplex).
- Certified level 2 on NDT inspection (Radiography and AUT) and welding.
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas projects and subsea technology/structure.
- Being familiar with a QA/QC management system is a plus
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: