Skills: Subsea Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
- Management of the Procurement and Construction activities needed for the realization of projects managed by EPT/SUB/TVX Service.
- Preparation and review of the Marine Installation procedures for the projects managed by EPT/SUB/TVX
- Ensure compliance of above activities with specifications, safety and environmental procedures.
- Undertake technical audits of contractors / suppliers as needed
- Verification of all the lifting arrangement for jumper installation and other asset needs to be installed by EPT/SUB (Subsea Construction Department).
- In charge of the doc control for the EPT/SUB/TVX Scope of Work
The scope of the SERVICE consists also in:
- Ensure that materials Procurement, Equipment Testing, Construction and Marine Installation necessary for the realization of EPT/SUB/TVX projects are performed within technical specifications, quality, HSE standards, on time and budget.
- Ensure the marine installation activities are prepared, reviewed and enforced for projects activities and routine works.
- Prepare the procedure for particular operation
- Prepare the task plan for the specific operation
- Review of the procedure performed by contractors
- Propose technical solution
- In charge of the Cargo Barge mobilisation at quay side in coordination with FSV Support Engineer
- Coordination with CONTRACTOR for the CB loading
- Preparing presentation to explain to the management the procedure and the technical choices
This SERVICE requires the following interface to be followed:
- Reporting directly to head EPT/SUB/TVX who is the main point of contact for the interface with other entity
- Internal: Every EPT Division services, Field Support Vessels and Cargo Barge/AHTS, DSV, Drilling RIG and FPSOs on TEPA Blocks
- External: All Contractors, suppliers, shipping agents in direct liaison with procurement, construction and installation and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- To guarantee, within his activity and responsibility area, the good realisation of works in accordance with the procedures, project specifications, Company and Affiliate's General Specifications and HSE reference system.
- To assist EPT/SUB Project Engineers for the Procurement & Construction (supply, material testing, FAT, SIT) and Marine Installation activities of the different projects managed by ITV/SUB Department.
- To directly manage small projects, as a Project Engineer.
- To write clear scope of works, procedures, instructions to enable the Contractor to carry out their work safely and efficiently.
- To ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information presented to the Contractor.
- To exercise good judgement when selecting and ordering equipment and ensure specification is up to date and correct.
- Verify technical conformity of proposed solutions, materials and drawings and prefabrication at Contractors base.
- Follow-up inspection and construction activities on work site directly or through third party.
- Act as the interface between Subsea (SUB) and Field Operations for the handover of new / modified systems.
- Anticipate potential problems; track material orders and ensure delivery schedule in line with planning.
- To verify quality of Contractor equipment to ensure it is dispatched fit for intended service.
- To liaise with Operations personnel in the preparation of delicate or critical works.
- To ensure quality and good engineering practice is maintained, being flexible but also strict when required to ensure the fundamental objectives of the project.
- To guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractor and Operations staff; to make necessary arbitration and find solutions to resolve technical or other difficulties.
- Optimise Contractor resources / efficiency to meet planning milestones and deadlines.
- Participate on site when required to project 'Kick off Meetings'.
- Represent the Company in regard of business with Vendors, Contractors and Suppliers.
- Maintain files and records for review by Company auditors.
- Ensures document and drawing database update; issue feedback report on important projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE
- Education: Naval or Civil or Mechanical Engineer graduate.
- Knowldege of the Offshore Standards
- Minimum 10 years' experience in offshore construction and installation, including several years in a contracting company (construction, offshore operation).
- Experience in marine operations, sub-sea works, deep water installation.
- Experience in project management and as site representative.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and Portuguese will be appreciated.
- BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: