Skills: Subsea Engineering
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in assuring the adequate realization of the subsea operations in relation with ROV respecting the security and safety procedures, and of environment protection, optimizing costs and time limits. The services consist also in the exercise of auditing function on the ROV contractors and the associated tools.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and in particular the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management system);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the WORK,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Ensure the MEDEVAC and bridging documents are updated on regular basis
d. Control the resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
e. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
f. Perform regular SQM of the contractor
g. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
h. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and Initiation of the resulting corrective.
- Represent TOTAL E&P Angola as Subsea ROV specialist to the services companies.
- Manage the ROV services contract
a. Follow up of the crewing
1. Ensure the respect of the GS and other IMCA recommendation
2. Ensure the personnel are
b. Follow up of the various actions taken to improve the service quality of the contractor
c. Budget follow up
- Follow-up of the FMC, AKS and other intervention tools.
- Manage all ROV associated tooling contract (invoices, claims, requests etc.).
- Make contractors respect the affiliate HSE policy.
- Organize and prepare ROV intervention operations in coordination with project engineers and subsea installation engineer.
- Optimizing ROV operations together with the implied staff, and evaluate the performances.
- Supervise non-routine operations using ROV.
- Control and comment on ROV intervention procedures.
- Issue internal preparatory documents for operations.
- Assure a technical support regarding other TOTALE&P Angola entities for the implementation of ROV intervention.
- Anticipate potential problems and suggest corrective actions.
- Control and approve the ROV testing and reception procedures or associated material, particularly at the construction phases and at the arrival of new ships.
- Coordinate the ROV specific tools and procedures.
- Assure a daily follow-up of the Sub Sea activity within the ITV/SUB TRAV Head of Service.
- Assure a technological surveillance within his/her competence areas.
- Report to management ROV activities and possible changes in contractual strategy to meet future requirements.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
- EPT / SUB / TVX
- Collaborate onshore with Construction Department, Drilling Department, Subsea exploitation, PRS, FPSO and Project
- Liaise with Company specialists
Quality feature of the SERVICE;
-At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as ROV superintendent and/or ROV manager.
- If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum operational experience may be reduced to 5 years.
- Good knowledge of Total E&P technical specifications & procedures.
- Good knowledge of Contractual matters and defend company interests.
- English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
- Work in rotational periods (approx 5 weeks on 5 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
- Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
- BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: