Experience: 11 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the multidisciplinary works of EPT/SUB and the different vessels belonging to EPT/SUB. The DSV / FSV Superintendent has the overall responsibility for safety, health and environment for FSV / DSV performances, for liaison with all the Company departments involved in the works performed by the DSV / FSV, for marine activities, logistics, work program, work preparation, and reporting, associated with the project offshore.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting corrective.
- Issue the FSV/DSV planning to the other departments in the subsidiary. Ensure that all priorities and operational constraints are taken in account and in accordance with client requirements. This planning is made on a specific software common for the entire subsidiary.
- Participate to the weekly coordination meetings with B17 group and Logistic group.
- Assisted by the Vessel's Offshore Manager, lead all operational activities mainly based on sub-sea interventions performed by ROV, including deck preparations, heavy lifting and vessel deployment.
- Coordinate the different corporations involved in the achievement of the sub-sea works. ie, Marine, ROV, Survey, SPS technicians, Diving, NDT and Inspection as well as any other specialists required for specific intervention. Manage Company personnel onboard vessels, ensure team spirit, cohesion, and complete understanding of the role of each individual offshore. Liaise with Contractors with regards to the latter.
- Organize the logistics of the vessels in coordination with the onshore base and the field logistical support.
- Ensure that all operational activities undertaken comply with relevant Company directives and are in accordance with safety rules, safety memos and operational manuals.
- Ensure that the implementation of health, environment and safety policy is undertaken by all subcontractors on board the vessel.
- Guarantee good performance of the activities in compliance with the operational procedures and project documentation approved by Company.
- Verify that the services performed by the contractors comply with the terms and conditions set out in the contracts.
- Check and approve Company and contractors supplied equipment necessary for the execution of the works.
- Control and approve procedures and task plans in consultation with all involved.
- Control report and feed-back dossier to document the works concluded. Ensure the continuous operational feedback from the vessels.
- Report anomalies, near misses, incident, dangerous occurrences and other information to the Safety Department.
- Liaise with vessel owners for all contractual matters. Daily management of the vessels contracts. Attend the weekly meetings with vessel owners, issue and follow-up the minutes of meeting.
- Liaise daily with the vessels' Superintendent. Maintain records of progress and supply status information to planning coordinator.
- Interface with all specific queries from Company specialists. Main matters of concern are Safety, QA, Survey, ROV, Marine and Subsea (manned or unmanned) operations.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
- EPT / SUB Head of Department
- Collaborate onshore with Construction Dpt, Drilling Dpt, Subsea exploitation, FPSO and Project
- Liaise with Company specialists Quality feature of the SERVICE;
- At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as OCM on a construction vessel or marine superintendent. Ideally, the profile will have several years of experience in Project Management experience
- For DSV, experience in diving, ideally as Diving Superintendent or Diver.
- If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum operational experience may be reduced to 5 years.
- Good knowledge of Total E&P technical specifications & procedures.
- Capability to understand contractual matters.
- English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
- Work in rotational periods (4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
- Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
- BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: