Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The SERVICE shall be performed within TEPA's Engineering and Construction Division (hereinafter called "DT/EPT").
The performance of the SERVICE shall consist on the achievement of the following:
- Ensure that the facilities are in compliance with the specification of HSE of Group TOTAL and internal rules SIM of TOTAL E&P ANGOLA,
- Ensure that the HSE rules are respected by giving example and professionalism. Reports all anomalies,
- Ensure the validity of HSE certificates of all personnel at Site (Medical Certificate, BST, HUET, ...)
- Available to be a Duty Officers of EPT,
- Maintain support on geodesy, topography, charting, survey and positioning for all affiliate's entities.
- Maintain technical watch on Survey speciality.
- Maintain experience feedback to the headquarters.
- Define survey systems and equipments required for all positioning activities (drilling, installation, metrologies...),
- Prepare the survey & mapping elements in connection with operations conducted by the affiliate,
- Select and plan with contractors the resources required to ensure these operations, follow up of contractor equipments and personnel,
- Organize supervision and QA/QC for all positioning, inspection survey and metrology operations,
- Ensure the technical & operational support to vessels in dynamic positioning in particular during mobilization & calibration sequences,
- Update charts and databases for exploration, development and production installations on regular basis,
- Ensure technical management of existing positioning and metrology contracts, follow-up corresponding costs,
- Get involved into contracts establishment,
- Participate to meetings with local authorities,
- Be the key contact for COMPANY and COMPANY's headquarters for positioning activities, geodesy, charting, topography and survey taking place in the affiliate,
- Follow-up and manage training of Junior Surveyors.
- Manage interface with major Survey Contractors, from different cultures,
- Anticipate and manage numerous required contacts within the COMPANY (all COMPANY's entities and all COMPANY's headquarters DGEP/EXPLO & DEV entities) and with the survey COMPANY's contractors,
- Technical knowledge to reinforce Management position with subordinates (often experienced contracted personnel) and Survey Contractors, especially in technically innovative fields,
- Knowledge on most relevant equipments, technologies or techniques: Surface and Deep water positioning, ROV, interfacing, R&D,
- Knowledge of most CAD and GIS software,
- Manage complex and numerous interfaces, with entities as well as other affiliates or even partners and local authorities,
- Experience (years): 5 minimum as Surveyor on Offshore oil industry.
- BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: