Skills: Accounting, Bookkeeper, Financial Analyst
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Update customer financial information in Credit assessment system as it becomes available
- Assist Credit Manager in gathering credit applications and various agency data for credit risk review in Credit assessment system
- Verify bank and trade references
- Analyze weekly analysts' reports for low bonds, and escalate concerning accounts to Regional Credit Manager as applicable
- Review accounts receivable (AR) portfolio for potential problem accounts and determine, if Credit Manager intervention is required
- Gather account statements and invoice copies for delinquent accounts and escalate to Legal department
- Monitor recent bankruptcy filings to determine exposure
- Create credit limit change requests
- Review and synchronize credit limits between ERPs as applicable
- Complete request and forms related to quarterly bad debt review process
- Comply with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and
- Environment standards and procedures.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- 3 years of professional experience in large accounting firm or Multinational company
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office
- Expert level English written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and Team player
- Pro-active, self-motivated and eager to acquire knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and analytic skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices. Oil & Gas Industry exposure
- Ability to work in global distributed setting, previous international exposure
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.