Responsible for directing a sales team to achieve customer short and long term goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct and coordinate and review activities involving sales to determine price schedules and margins.
- Negotiate pricing agreements / dedicated fleet contracts.
- Coordinate sales efforts.
- Participate with sales team in planning of area entertainment events.
- Prepare area budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Supervise at least 2 or more employees
- Facilitate yearly employee reviews.
- Authority to hire or fire other employees or make recommendations as to hiring, firing, advancement and promotion.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years as Sr. Account Manager.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Knowledge of business and management principles including strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of individuals and resources.
- Proven communication and organizational skills to coordinate, communicate, and implement company goals.
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Must work independently and as a member of team