Shell's HR Journey to World Class - focused on delivering greater business impact and improved employee experience in a more affordable way - is now entering its next phase. Following the global Go Live of our new HR Operating Model in October 2018, we continue to optimise our HR organisation to deliver greater impact at less cost and continue to introduce more effective new technology for a better user experience and simpler processes.
The HR Transformation Programme team is responsible for planning and preparing for these important changes in HR - working closely with colleagues and Subject Matter Experts across HR and IT and ensuring that we draw in best practice from our peers in our continued journey towards World Class HR.
As we set out on an ambitious multi-year journey to modernise our HR IT landscape - with a shift from on-premise SAP to market-leading SaaS solutions including Workday. In close collaboration with IT and relevant Process Owners, this role is responsible for defining and realising the end-to-end process and solution design of our Strategic Roadmap for Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Pay and Time.Principal Accountabilities
- As HR Programme Manager for the Performance Management, Compensation, Pay and Time process areas, define the end-to-end process and solution design (including data model) of the Strategic Roadmap in line with the Payroll Strategy and in close collaboration with our Global Payroll and Rem & Benefits Centres of Expertise.
- Work 'two in a box' with the IT Programme Manager to ensure the realization of end to end process and solution design and the on time, on cost plan delivery.
- Bring external best practice and insights on end-to-end process and solution design from industry-leading analysts, globally recognized subject matter experts and through peer company exchanges.
- Steer and assure the work of the Performance Management, Compensation, Pay and Time Process Teams - ensuring robust and compliant process and solution design and accurate, timely and on budget delivery against Plan whilst realizing defined business value.
- Manage relationships with implementation partner resources and third party solution providers.
- Develop and ensure delivery of the Continuous Improvement agenda for these process areas - applying LEAN methodology to secure end-to-end process execution efficiencies while maintaining or improving the Line Manager and/or Employee user experience.
- Manage, coach and develop the relevant HR Process Architects, Process Analysts and Product Owners
Shell is a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity, and respect aren't simply a strapline: they are a part of everything we do. What's more, Shell is an equal opportunities company, and we place the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and our inclusive approach. Join us and you'll belong to a world where you can feel pride in your achievements and propel your career with global opportunitiesWomen's perspective
We care deeply about fostering a truly diverse workplace. We believe in doing everything we can to make Shell as flexible, appealing and supportive a place for women to work as possible. And we've retained our title as a top employer for women in the Times again in 2017.
We help with things like our formal (and informal) flexible working. Like our global and transparent pay policies backed by a leadership team fully supportive of our diversity ambitions. And we'll help foster your career through our Women's Career Development programme and our extensive Women's Network.People with an impairment
At Shell, we're all about top talent. End of story. We want to encourage those of you who may face an impairment to regard Shell as a place where you'll be fully supported to grow and develop your career. It's as simple as that.
If you'd like to apply, just let us know about your circumstances. We can support you throughout the process. From application, to interview, to your first day of a rewarding career with us.Company Description
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.Requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of end-to-end Performance Management, Comp & Ben, Pay and Time processes - either in SAP HR and/or market-leading SaaS product and experience of working with these products in a global organization.
- Experience of working with and managing relationships with 3rd party providers (e.g. Payroll or Benefits providers) and an understanding of potential complexities in integrating both ways of working and solution design/data.
- Experience in large-scale HR IT Project/Programme with a proven track record of delivery.
- Skilled in Continuous Improvement methodologies (LEAN, Six Sigma) and familiar with HR process and data management models.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Effective stakeholder management and influencing skills with a proven ability to deliver through others outside immediate team where required.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.