Skills: Process Engineer, FPSO / FPU
Other Skills: FPSO, Topsides, Process, Mechanical, Engineering, Chemical
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources Ltd are recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer with a focus on FPSO Topsides.
- define concepts, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Topsides Process System within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues.
- manage/develop solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- develop Design philosophies, Engineering specifications, PFD, P&ID drawings, data sheets, calculations,
Equipment sizing specific to the assigned project and validates them with the Lead Engineer
- evaluates all the bids received for process and utility packages from various suppliers, and provide
comments/approval to Mechanical engineer, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering
- review/check drawings and documents from team members
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.