Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Work with internal and external customers to help clean up old outstanding A\R items such as: deductions, credit & debit memos, demurrage invoices, overpayments, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with Credit Analyst and Customer Service to identify and clean up old A\R line items. (Daily)
- Work with pricing to ensure off setting credit \ debit memos are issues in accordance with DOA policy to clear old outstanding items. (Daily)
- Work with external accounts payable departments to reconcile A\R ledgers. (As Required)
- Work with Cash Application to ensure credit \ debits are offset properly and proper documentation is provided. (As Required)
- Prepare reporting to track deduction resolution progress. (Monthly)
- Work with Credit Analyst \ External AP departments to collect old product invoices, demurrage invoices, debit memos. (As Required)
- Other responsibilities as directed by Credit Management (Daily)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- HS Degree required, preferred BA \ BS degree in business related field.
- SAP experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- GetPaid and Cash Application experience helpful.
- Previous Credit and Accounts Receivable experience a plus.
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.