Skills: Production Testing
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Laboratory Technician in Cheyenne, WY
- Performs advanced additive selection and design of fluids in assigned sub segment and recommends solutions to improve the process.
- Prepares presentations for internal and external clients.
- Performs regular Audits (including CAT Audits) to ensure the Lab is operating as per the required standards, prepares and follows up on the action plans as a result of the audit.
- Assists the Laboratory Manager and in ensuring clean, orderly and safe working conditions in the laboratory, disposal of laboratory waste according to properly conducted methods.
- Manages his/her career with guidance from GMTE/DTE and support from Lab Manager.
- Develops an advanced understanding of knowledge management tools using InTouch, LabDB and the Client Support Lab.
- Assist the GMTE, DTE, Product Champions and CSL with technical support as required.
- Performs Risk Analysis and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
Requirement: High School Diploma or GED- Diploma / Degree in Chemistry
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.