Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
2 JOB SCOPE: Responsible for assisting in the execution of operations related to warehouse storage, shipping and receiving, inventory accountability, and warehouse orderliness. This includes the adequate storage and maintenance of company equipment at our facility, correct handling and use of company and client supplied materials, and preparation for equipment and materials for mobilization or demobilisation prior to start and after field operations are complete.
3 JOB DIMENSIONS: (For Management & Supervisory positions)
Number of direct reports: 0 Total number in team managed: 0
Budgetary responsibility (USD): Revenue responsibility (USD):
Other dimensions appropriate to the job:
4 DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
* The role of a Warehouseman is: account for inventory and organize its' locations, prepare packages for shipping, receive packages and store them appropriately; interface with QC, Certifications, and PM's in order to assist with project completion; and maintain general orderliness, HAZMAT compliance, and cleanliness of the warehouse, .
* Workshop based duties will also include assisting with equipment function testing, and maintenance when required.
* Site based duties will entail performing rig up and operation of equipment and processes leading to a safe execution of the work.
* Supporting the Work Shop Coordinator in the smooth running of project by reporting any equipment and or client issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
* Participate in safety meetings in the base and on site.
* Participate in following our quality, safety and environmental management systems through following all required procedures.
* Assist with the maintenance and basic repair of company equipment, both in our shop or in the field.
* Communicate with and work with other members of the crew both at the shop and in the field.
* Local and international travel as required for the execution of field projects as well as for training.
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
* Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client's Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
* Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in EnerMech QA Manuals are adhered to at all times.
* Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
* Maintenance of equipment, to include sand blasting, painting, storage and inspection
5 SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Essential * Understanding of workshop activities, knowledge of industrial work environment, able to follow procedures and work instructions
Preferred * Offshore work environment, knowledge of pumps, compressors and engines, math and science abilities
6 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Essential * High School or GED, familiar with processes and systems.
Preferred * Background in warehouse facilities, to include onshore and offshore make ready of equipment
7 ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Essential * Great attitude, team player, ability to travel domestically and internationally
8 PHYSICAL DEMAND CATEGORY:
Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
Very Heavy Work
Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
9 AUDIO-VISUAL & LICENSING DEMANDS:
Vision (Avg) Color Discrimination Peripheral Vision Depth Perception
Required License / Certification:
Valid Driver's License
10 SPECIFIC ACTIONS REQUIRED: 11 WORK ENVIRONMENT:
In an eight hour day, this job may include: This job may include:
Standing/Walking Sitting Driving
None None None
Occasional Occasional Occasional
1 - 4 Hrs 1 - 4 Hrs 1 - 4 Hrs
4 - 6 Hrs 4 - 6 Hrs 4 - 6 Hrs
6 - 8 Hrs 6 - 8 Hrs 6 - 8 Hrs
> 8 Hrs > 8 Hrs > 8 Hrs
12 REPETITIVE MOTIONS:
This job will include:
Simple Grasping Fine Manipulation Pushing & Pulling Finger Dexterity Foot Movement
This job will require:
Movement Frequent Occasional None
Name Position Signature Date
I hereby acknowledge my acceptance and understanding of the contents of this Job Description.
Employee Name (Printed)
Employee Name (Signed) ............................................................