Commissioning Specialist Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Support of commissioning and start-up of an assigned scope of work in a project including specific complex deliverables such as development of a detailed commissioning and startup plan and schedule.
- Assist in preparation of the project execution plans, cost estimates, subcontracts requirements and risk management.
- Support commissioning team in both home office and field, coordinate final handover to client and provides assistance to client operations for the startup and performance testing of facilities.
- Assists with training other commissioning specialist by providing instruction on new technologies and/or a specialization.
- Maintains and promotes end product whether engineering, fabrication or construction. Ensures effective communications between engineering, construction and project management.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent GED)
- Minimum 10 years' in an Operators and/or Supervisor role in Process and Utility Operations
- Minimum 10 years' in a Petrochemical Industry with Commissioning, Start Up, and Operations.
- Experience in Gas Plant or Ethylene Operations that include Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start Up, and Continuous Operations.
- Experience in home office for systemization, design reviews, procedure and/or manual development.
- Standard MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Technical Certification or Associates level degree
- Prefer experience process operations for Ethylene or Gas Plants
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of commissioning
- Able to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Experience in home office for systemization, design reviews, procedure and/or manual development
- Standard MS Office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to lead meetings and presentations.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.