Skills: Inventory Control, Logistics Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Plano, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Responsible for Expediting and Logistics Coordination for a specific pipeline and facilities project within Denbury. The position would be responsible for expediting for all aspect of pipeline, facilities and workover activities ensure on-time delivery of goods to job sites, fabrication shops or packing companies by coordinating with project managers, buyers and/or project engineers. Initiates contact with vendors for purchased materials to assure on-time delivery based on Purchase Order. Additional job responsibilities are detailed below:
• Based on priority, assures on time delivery of materials based on open PO lines in SAP.
• Negotiates delivery dates with vendors by either pushing or pulling in orders based on project requirements.
• Proactively expedite long lead items at regular intervals, to facilitate delivery per project schedule.
• Build a rapport with the vendor base and facilitate better response to the expediting requests.
• Follow up with suppliers to receive order acknowledgement with milestone price, quantity, ship to address and promise date.
• Proactively inquires with suppliers & third party engineering firms to meet drawing deliverables per PO and schedule requirements.
• Obtain material certificates & documentation required by Denbury.
• Produce and keep up to date weekly expediting reports and report changes to project team in conjunction with Denbury's scheduler.
• Maintain report to track payment milestones, documentation/drawing deliverables, test/inspection points, ship date from supplier, ships dates, date of customs clearance (particularly on pipe order), and receive date at final destinations.
• Identify report and resolve notifications of late deliveries from suppliers.
• Assist corp and or field buyers to generate a return to vendor if required.
• Complete receiving activity in SAP based on MR's and shipping documentation.
• Communicate shipping instructions with third party logistics (particularly on pipe order).
• Ability to multitask and effective communication skills.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.