- Completions Manager ensures the completions and documentation handover is in accordance with the EPC contract.
- Participates in developing the turnover methods based on the key parameters and hold points for the facilities as they transition from Mechanical Completion to Commissioning and then from Commissioning to Ready For Start-up (RFSU).
- Participates in the preparation of reports for management to define the status of the plant.
- Key performance parameters will be developed through the start-up and Commissioning requirements.
- Manages the development and execution of the build it clean, build it tight and preservation program during the fabrication, construction and commissioning phases of the project to ensure a proper start-up.
- Assist with construction, system completion, (pre-) commissioning and start-up. Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) will be required.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Ensure proper development of the Completion system database by the EPC contractor
- Develops and manage the hold and witness/surveillance points prior to the facilities moving through the phases
- Develops and manage the methods used to measure the proper execution of the construction and commissioning phase to ensure proper handover
- Ensure contractor completion process is executed in accordance with the EPC contract
- Develops the BIC/BIT/Preservation, punch list and notification solutions to monitor, observe and track issues and solutions
- Personnel are trained and knowledgeable in the completion process Ensure proper handover of information from EPC contractor
- Manage coordination of system walkdowns and punch list verification
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties)
Qualifications: (Degree / Certification / License / Experience)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Instrument, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent Industry Experience in a completion/commissioning position
Required Experience: 5 years of experience as a discipline engineer or 10 years with equivalent industry experience in Completions of which at least 5 years in the gas treating/LNG industry
Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities: Completion system database (WinPCS, Co-Console) Excellent verbal and written communication skills Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.