West Virginia, United States
West Virginia, United States
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Fracturing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Day Rate, Per Diem, Mileage
Location: West Virginia, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
If you have 3+ years of experience in the ONSHORE ENVIRONMENT in the area of Competitions, and you would like to consider a career in Safety, let us know. We are seeking candidates with this experience. 14/14 rotation. If you are currently working in a Safety position and are seeking employment with a growing company that values employees first and offers a very comprehensive and affordable benefits package, let us know. Day rate, Per Diem, and Mileage paid.
Seeking a candidate with 5+ years of verifiable HES Consultant position is primarily responsible for providing HES support to all Frac/Completion operations. In addition, they are responsible for coaching and encouraging employees and contractors in safe and environmentally responsible work practices, a HES resource who works closely with the Company Representative, Rig Manager, Superintendents, Field Superintendents, hands, etc. to ensure and encourage daily safe work practices.
- Regularly attend rig site safety meetings.
- Participate in contractor reviews/meeting as requested.
- Conduct regular site inspections; e.g. compliance, housekeeping, etc.
- Verify safe work processes are properly used; e.g. LOTO, HotWork, Confined Space, etc.
- Verify behavioral based processes are being adequately utilized.
- Verify equipment operators are appropriately qualified to operate respective equipment.
- Verify Short Service Employees (SSE) are properly identified, assigned mentors and do not exceed SSE requirements.
- Participate in Incident Investigations at an appropriate level.
- Verify spills and releases are properly managed; e.g. clean up, reporting, prevention, etc.
- Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) reviews as appropriate; e.g. critical tasks, non-routine tasks, scope changes, etc.
- Onsite for all critical simultaneous operations (Simops).
- Ensure that adequate HES support is onsite for all critical operations; e.g. rig moves, rig up/down, running casing, nipple up/down, cementing, running tubing, Fracking, cementing, etc.
- Ensure that all H2S rig ups are in compliance with respective H2S risk assessment; e.g. quantities (monitors, alarms, EBA/SCBA's [Scott-O-Vista CS], wind socks), placements, adequately secured, operationally functional, site specific contingency plan, muster areas, etc.
- Verify drills are conducted as per guidelines; e.g. H2S, well control, emergency evacuation, spills, etc.
- Closeout meeting with respective DSM's addressing all unsafe conditions, prior to departing work site.
- Verify that all corrective actions noted on locations have been followed up on & closed out in a timely manner.
- Participate in contractor Onboarding sessions.
- Participate in contactor Safety Management System (SMS) assessments
- Have all required personal protective equipment, as per requirements; e.g. hard hat, safety glasses, safety toed boots, fire retardant clothing, other (as jobs dictate).
- Daily / Weekly work status report.