Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Field Rigless Coordinator for our activities in Egypt to coordinate rigless activities assuring that our operations conform to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, equipment, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay operations.
The key responsibilities are:
- Coordinating rigless operations carried out by the Contractor's personnel at well site location
- Coordinating rigless operations in accordance with the programme, Company procedures and best practices
- Reporting on a regular basis the progress of operations and agree on any corrective action
- Taking prompt action and notifying the production sector manager in case of unplanned event at the well site
- Ensuring safety of personnel and well site operations
Fixed Term international contract. Rotational 28/28
- Drilling Activities: Dril.Fluids&Cement&Cem.Op.Design/Operat.
- Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
- High Profile Compl. -WO-Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid), Well Stimulation (Frac), Stimul./Compl./Gravel Pack/Fract. Jobs Fluids Design&Eng. Hp/Ht Completion, Simultaneous Production, WellboreStability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control
- High School diploma
- Drilling & completion advanced course
- Subsurface & Reservoir basic course (preferred)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires offshore work),
- First aid / firefighiting course
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.