Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Field Workover Coordinator to co-ordinate, direct and review completion, work-over, wireline, and rigless operations, within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Evaluating the need for services equipment and material and to providing for the issuing of their request
- Providing for the preparation of annual drilling program review
- Coordinating the activities of Company's and Contractors units involved in completion, work-over, wireline, and rigless operations and decide about day by day matters
- Reporting during completion, work-over and wire line operations any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency
- Completion, work-over, wireline, and rigless operations technology knowledge acquisition and capitalization
Fixed term, International. Rotational 28/28
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of the local language preferred
- Engineering degree or high school diploma
- Extensive experience of Oil & Gas Industry
- 5 years of completion execution experience
- Basic Oil, Drilling & Completion course
- Completion advanced course
- Geology Basic course (preferred)
- Subsurface & Reservoir Basic course (preferred)
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.