Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Drilling Engineer to develop well design and layout, optimizing the investments and applying the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection. To draft drilling plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Overall technical integrity of well design and execution plan
- Cost effectiveness of well design and drilling program
- Planning and engineering drilling operations in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner
- Preparing drilling programs including all information as specified in Company procedure
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells to be drilled or worked over
- Operations follow-up
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Making recommendations when drilling problem occurs
- Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs
- Preparing post well reports
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Providing digital data useful to follow up well operations and produce well profile print-outs and overpressure study. To critically study these data, detect anomalies and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders
Fixed term, International, residential
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of the specific Country language is preferred
- Engineering degree or high school diploma
- 5 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.