Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer for a contract opportunity with a prominent midstream engineering firm in Denver, CO.
The Project Engineer is primarily responsible for supporting the Project Manager in formulating and achieving the Strategic Business Plan.
The Project Engineer is also responsible for:
- Participating in weekly management meetings
- Serving as Project Engineer on one or more active projects
- Assisting in the management of the project team and ensuring Company quality and Client project goals are achieved
- Assisting in project executions and the development of project deliverables while ensuring compliance with Company's Standard Operating Procedures
- Assisting the Project Manager with oversight responsibility for developing and maintaining project manpower estimates and loadings including coordinating with department managers to develop project staffing plans and ensuring that adequate project resources are available and assigned
- Participating in weekly project team meetings, preparing project reports, and updating budgets, schedules and variance logs
- Participating in design reviews, risk assessments, and HAZOPs
- Assisting with preparation of purchase order scopes of work, specifications, and data sheets and performing vendor bid technical evaluations
- Preparing construction scopes of work and coordinating with client representatives for showing, bidding, evaluating and monitoring construction projects
- Assisting in developing cost estimates and proposals
- Supporting the development of project execution procedures and guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10-12+ years of direct engineering and/or project management experience with onshore facilities
- Working knowledge of DOT, ANSI, ASME, API, NEC, NFPA and MSS design standards and codes as related to onshore oil and gas facilities
- Onshore Midstream facility experience required
- P.E. registration and/or P.M.P. certification is a plus
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/