Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
A leading Gulf Coast Engineering & Construction firm is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join its team in the New Orleans, LA area.
The Project Manager will be responsbile for:
- Capital Project experience in a Refinery or Chemical manufacturing complex is required
- Capital Project experience using a gated work process for project advancement and authorization
- Onsite, in-facility experience required
- Experience in managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Experience in project development and project commercials
- Proficient in MS Suite of Tools (reporting and business presentations)
- Knowledgeable in project execution and construction processes through commissioning
- B.S., Mechanical, Civil, Process, Petroleum will be considered
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management; will consider up to 20 years
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/