Skills: Process Engineer
Other Skills: Process Simulation
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the position of consultant position for a contract role for a period of 12 months.
- Assess adequacy of current & new facilities at offshore, islands & Onshore based on short term and long term production profiles
- Perform Process Simulations (HYSYS) & Pipeline Hydraulic analysis (PIPESIM) as required to identify future bottlenecks and suggest appropriate solutions for further evaluation.
- Identify the bottlenecks in existing facilities and recommend revamps/expansion of existing facilities
- Prepares necessary data for Project Cost Estimation in line with VAP. Carries out cost optimization workshops to reduce project costs
- Identify Risks and uncertainties (key threats) for the proposed development scheme(s) and propose
- Conduct value
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 20 years experience in Process Engineering Design, Projects and feasibility/concept selection studies of major projects in the Oil and Gas industry. Planning skills and analytical ability required
- Fluent use of process simulation models and pipeline hydraulic analysis. Experience in HYSYS & PIPESIM is an advantage
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.