Skills: Workover or Completion
Other Skills: Well modelling, Completion Design
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Inviting experience consultants who would be interested to apply for a consultant job for a period of 12 months only.
- Review field development plans: Wells requirements, production & injection profiles
- Identify potential technologies to reduce number of wells, provide better reservoir management & reduce cost.
- Conduct detailed modelling of well completion components such as ICDs and swell packers to assess various lower completion designs aiming to control excessive water / gas production, thus, maintaining longer oil production plateau
- Assess & propose upper completion designs
- Evaluate subsurface risks, identify potential operational issues & propose future studies with cost estimate
- Propose technical specifications for new requirements on wells and surface facilities, with due consideration of existing facilities and well completion schemes/strategies
- B.Sc. or higher degree in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, math or physics with good grasp of engineering and economical evaluation concept.
- Minimum 20 years experience in petroleum engineering activities in the oil industry, with minimum experience of 10 years in well modelling & completion designs.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.