SGF Global is looking for a Mechanical Technician in Henderson CO
- Minimize the mechanical and electrical failures in equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and modifications under technical supervision according to defined schedules.
- Aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
- Doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment.
- Promote the importance of Data and Service Quality and flawless job execution within the maintenance community.
- Understand and comply with Company's rules and regulations.
- Assist in the development and coaching of less senior Technicians.
- Assist the other team members with the maintenance sections of their training program and liaises, where required with Field Operations Personnel.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Perform equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis of failures.