Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SR. PLANNING ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
Perform comprehensive Project Planning, Scheduling, Progress monitoring, Invoice Verification and reporting activities necessary to achieve the successful execution of the assigned Project(s) from initiation to close-out.
B. Sc. or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent certifications/memberships.
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 10 years experience in project engineering with 5 years experience in planning of projects in Oil & Gas and/or Infrastructure related industries.
· Experience includes project planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice verification, risk assessment, variations/claims analysis.
· Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
· High level of computer literacy with MS Office and relevant Project Control software including Primavera & MS Project.
· Well developed analytical and reporting skills. · Proficient level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.