Skills: Operations Management, OIM, Rig Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Attractive Expatriate Package
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position: Operations Manager - Shored Based in Singapore
EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY!!
Our Client is a large international drilling contractor is looking for an Operations Manager to be based in SINGAPORE managing a fleet of Offshore and Onshore rigs operating worldwide.
- Ideal candidate should have good experience as Operation Manager of Fleet, Jackups, Semisubmersibles and overseeing the operation and budgets.
- Experience working with the characteristics, capabilities and limitations of a drilling installations of Fleets, Jackups, Semisubmersibles and have thorough knowledge of the organization and actions to be taken in case of an emergency.
- Understanding of cross-cultural sensitivities and issues that may arise and interest in working with a culturally diverse team.
- Displays a strong understanding of and commitment to HSSE
- Exhibits leadership, management, team/organization building, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build and manage relationships with key external parties
Experienced Rigs Operations Manager who are working with reputed drilling companies who are looking for their next career move are welcome to apply! This is a residential position based in Singapore.
Our Client offers attractive expat package! All applications will be kept private and confidential!