Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Service Desk Operations Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through November 22, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Position Details: The Service Desk Operations Analyst helps manage the Global IT Service Desk, a 24x7 IT technical support, covering different business units globally.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Business Relationship, Quality and Perception Management.
- This position is a member of the Global IT Service Desk team responsible for managing the relationship with a managed service partner.
- Liaison between the Global IT Service Desk and IT function-wide partner teams (L2/L3) for service desk process development and changes as well as performance.
- Facilitate and discuss various operational meetings about service levels, trends, upcoming activities and related concerns.
- Improve overall quality of service and enhance perception. Ensures resolution of escalated issue and pursue implementation of safeguards to prevent similar recurrence of these concerns. Manage, analyze and process customer survey results.
- Recommend addition or updates to resolution knowledge base. Approve/consult on Service Desk processes as needed
- Assist with critical incident coordination and RCA as needed
Automation, Optimization and Standardization.
- Provide technical support for Robotic Process Automation and further develop robot capability and scope.
- Deliver automation initiatives to minimize manual task performed by agents in ticket handling, resolution and reporting.
- Manage process on automated survey involving SQL Database SSIS and SharePoint workflow.
- Identify opportunities to optimize assets, practices, processes, and models. Develops alternatives to promote continuous improvement.
- Move towards standardization of IT processes for various Business Units
Analytics and Shift Left
- Perform data analysis and reporting of tickets to identify opportunities to improve processes or recommending training resources be deployed in conjunction with other IT teams
- Analyze incident history records for the area of responsibility and conducts root-cause analysis on high volume tickets.
- Assess ticket data for Shift Left and L0 opportunities and improved cost efficiency. Facilitate efforts to engage L2/L3 support teams to transition (shift left) work to L1.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of IT Service Desk operational experience in a global setting.
- Understanding across various technology domains.
- Experience or exposure to SharePoint Designer Workflows, Robotic Process Automation, SQL Database and PowerShell.
- Familiar in End User Computing infrastructure (windows Operating System, Office 365, etc.
- Good analytical skills and proficient in using Excel, Power BI and similar tools.
- Adept with ESSA principles (Eliminate, Standardize, Simplify, Automate)
- High advocacy for End User service satisfaction.
- Ability to lead through influence diverse colleagues in different countries.
- Demonstrate good ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, towards IT business partners, end users, and vendor partners.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
var rteSpFieldId = 'tor__fintJobDescFooter';registerFCKEditors('tor__fintJobDescFooter','sfJobReq', '
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions: \n\n
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. \xa0All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. \n\n
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law) \n\n
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law. \n\n
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below. \n\n
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish) \n', null, 'intJobDescFooter');
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.