Skills: Asset Management, Secretarial or Administrative, Budget / Cost Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with subsidiaries that conduct business across the globe. The company's success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products and services; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; and develops and commercializes the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Decision Support Manager located in London , Greater London /United Kingdom through 21 November 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
For additional information on this position, please contact James Armitage at CTN 584-3259.
Reporting to the Area Business Manager (ABM) Europe, the Decision Support Manager will play a pivotal role in executing the European area sales strategies and business plans in alignment and in support of Chevron Lubricants strategies. The Decision Support Manager will be responsible for a team of 4 co-located staff (2x Decision Support Specialist and 2x Inside Sales representatives). The team will provide support to the ABM Europe and Sales Management Europe to ensure all planning, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks are efficiently handled and communicated/executed to allow for maximum face-to-face time for the Sales Account Managers. The position will be based in London, Westferry Circus.
Key Job Responsibilities for these positions:
Provides leadership and supervision including coaching and mentoring to those responsible for the following:
- Maintains administrative support of the sales process
- Implementation and support of our key sales promotion and administrative duties
- MOS (Management Operation System) first line support for sales resources
- Administrative support of the lubricants product line for sales representatives
- Product integrity coordination between customer, sales rep and technology
- Inside Sales Representative responsible for sales process execution to selective b and c customers
- Responsible to facilitate European account plan build (growth workshop in collaboration with marketing, SC, PLCM, Technology),
- Stewardship and daily, weekly, monthly, reporting of financial performance
- Analytical decision support for pricing (LFT/PMM), demand management
- Contract management process and contract stewardship
- Bid evaluations including Deal desk management for new accounts
- Facilitate administrative support to ensure sufficient Data transparency of sales management to allow fast and efficient implementation of Marketing and Pricing strategies
- Compliance/ (environmental) Tax/Audit related administration in collaboration with other functions
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Experienced in cost management, review and strong analytical skills, ideally gained within a multi-national environment
- Experienced in gathering data from different sources to develop and maintain both operational and financial reporting and analysis
- Has advanced Excel skills and strong SAP working knowledge
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic, high-energy individual and team coach with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong facilitation and organisational skills
- Excellent customer focus
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.