Skills: Business Development, Marketing
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Asia Pakistan Regional OEM Specialist located in DUO Tower, Singapore through November 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
All interested applicants, please read the Data Privacy Notice before submitting application.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Develops OEM Strategy in line with regional and global objectives
- Responsible for Hunting for Regional OEM prospects
- Accountable for all activities related to new account development across the region, link back to global where applicable to align with global strategy
- Responsible to work closely with global and country to develop proposal of OEM engagements
- Be consulted on all in-country OEM business relationships, provide advice and best practices across all country
- Responsible for preparing and following up on all BRM activities for those account with Regional office
- Reports back all BRM activities to global account
- Keeps scorecard of KPIs for major accounts servicing (e.g. Relationship, Supply)
- Accountable to coordinate with country to ensure timely feedback, resolution of all issues being raised by regional OEM customers
- Oversight and coordination in line with pricing strategy
- Leads contract negotiation in line with global and regional contracting strategy
- Executes contract implementation (including DPS, due diligence)
- Identifies product gaps and opportunities to increase share of wallet
- Organizes product knowledge and training session where applicable with OEM accounts on product knowledge, selling skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Sales exposure from automotive and lubricants industry
- Technical knowledge in OEM from automotive industry
- Willing to do regional travel
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Singapore under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.