Great Falls, Montana, United States
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Skills: HR - General
Other Skills: Human Resources, Management, Director
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Great Falls, Montana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Human Resources Director is responsible for the smooth and profitable operation, administration, coordination and evaluation of the company's human resource function. This this position will provide consultation to management on various policies, benefits, and will develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support the organizational strategic goals.
- Responsible to ensure the organization remains in compliance with federal, state and local laws and industry regulation as well as company policies and stays up to date with any changes in legislation.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Supports recruitment and ensures consistent on-boarding procedures are developed and adhered to.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs with efficiency and efficacy.
- Assists management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's benefits, including 401K.
- Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations and make recommendations to management to minimize turnover.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
- Manage worker's compensation claims
- Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 to 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree preferred
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred
- Located in a busy and open area office
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off after 6 months of employment
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4% Employee paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
We are "Leading the Change" in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
- WE TAKE ACTION
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY
- WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING
- WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Great Falls, MT