Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Elwood, Illinois, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location - Elwood, IL
Leading manufacturer of polymers, surfactants, and other specialty chemicals is looking for a Project Engineer with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in chemical plant projects involving equipment installation. Ideal candidate will have experience with installation projects of storage tanks, pumps, electrical, instrumentation, concrete, etc. Will be working in both office and plant environments in Elwood, IL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project team to ensure estimates, designs, and scope of project are following budgetary and scheduling requirements
- Manage multiple projects (5-6 or more) at one time, ranging in TIC value from $50K through $2MM.
- Utilize FEL process in to get projects through final approval
- Oversee construction management functions in the field
- Estimate piping, electrical, instrumentation, steel, etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree is a plus, or construction management degree
- Must be proficient in MS Project
- Must have experience working in both office and construction field environments
- Must have 5+ years Project Engineering/Project Management experience on chemical plant projects with equipment installation
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must be able to estimate
- Must be proficient in FEL process
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.