Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: Field Comm / SCADA, Field Service Tech, Instrumentation Technician
Other Skills: RTU's, PLC Programming, Instrument Calibration, Solar Powered Systems, Modbus, TCP/IP, Wireless Instrumentation
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive compensation based upon experience level and capabilities. Eagle Automation provides a competitive benefit package including health insurance, 401K matching plan, life insurance, vacation, and holiday pay
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers' automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers' largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization with endless potential for career growth.
Eagle Automation has an opening for an Automation Supervisor position to capitalize on the capabilities and success of a strong team in the fast-paced market in the Permian Basin. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing, managing and growing a team including multiple crews of technicians, field engineers, specialists and PLC programmers, as well as interfacing and communicating with customers on project work. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. Projects include well-pad installations, commissioning, maintenance, trouble-shooting, LACT's, compressor stations, salt-water disposals (SWD's), plants, and programming. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business. In this role the candidate will spend time with customers, attending meetings set up by account managers to scope project technical needs, designing automation and control solutions, and executing upon the delivery of the project to meet the customer needs.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
• Oversee, plan and coordinate projects to ensure safe and reliable service
• Project management of workload, multiple customers and varying projects, and allocation of resources to successfully and efficiently complete such projects while balancing technician resources
• Supervise and manage technicians, work to develop team members providing feedback, coaching and training
• Communicate with customers, visit customer and work sites - balancing your time in the office and in the field.
• Ensure that work is performed in accordance with appropriate Company standards and work methods including monitoring safety practices and a high quality of workmanship and productivity
• RTU's, EFM's, VFD's (ROC 107, 800, ABB RMC, TotalFlow)
• PLC Programming (Allen Bradley, Idec, ScadaPack)
• HMI Development and Programming (Beijer, Red Lion)
• Communication protocols & radio communications (Freewave, Xetawave, MDS)
• Networking TCP/IP
• Instrumentation Calibrations
• Wireless Instrumentation
• Solar Powered Systems
• Ability to interpret and utilize electrical and Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs)
• Modbus mapping and protocol language
At least 15 years' experience as an automation, instrumentation, or process controls technician or field engineer. Previous experience managing a team of technicians required.
A 2 year associates degree in Industrial Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, or Process Controls is preferred.
Eagle Automation provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal development plans
Website (for more information):