Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Warehouse Person
Experience: 23 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP Business Warehouse Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through January 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provides business warehouse operational support/incidents for SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO) systems Emphasis is on the investigation, analysis, and resolution SAP BW backend and frontend problems to contribute to the achievement of the team's overall service level agreements and MTTR (Mean Time To Resolve) Targets
- Execute and support BW month-end closing activities and ETL (Extract-Transformation-Load) processes
- Work on small to medium scale enhancements as needed
- Coordinate SAP BW work/tasks during related asset lifecycle maintenance activities (e.g. support pack installations, system upgrades, server move, etc.)
- Performs regression testing to ensure production readiness prior project release/deployment
- Work closely with third-party contractors during extraction transformation and load (ETL) execution and monitoring
- Advocates operational excellence by initiating and leading process improvements and efficiency efforts
- Participate in stakeholder engagements to understand and address client concerns, as necessary
- Provides consultation to other teams regarding support design and operational processes
- Creates and maintains internal team documentation
- Facilitate end-user interactions/meetings/training as needed
- Work with colleagues and business partners across multiple time zones / geographies
Competencies Required for the Position:
- Application support - managing application problems and changes, supporting integrations
- Teamwork- ability to work with a team toward a common goal, staying aligned with agreed strategies, priorities and processes to deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills - demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management peers and customers across disciplines and geographies
- Leadership skills-ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities with support groups, end users and vendor's resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields
- 2 to 3 years of experience in technical support and/or project development in SAP BW (Business Warehouse) with exposure to both back-end and front-end applications
- Experience in programming/scripting, with working knowledge in SAP ABAP/4
Preferred Qualifications (Optional):
- SAP BW Accelerator support and maintenance background
- SAP APO-BW integration and technical know-how (e.g. planning areas, backup cube restore process)
- Business Planning and Simulation (BPS) Knowledge
- Experience in one or more SAP Functional Areas such as FI, Sales, MM, APO, etc.
- SAP Query, Infoset, Report Painter, and Report Writer
- Knowledgeable in MS Power Query/Power BI
- Knowledge in automation and integration tools such as UI Path/Boomi/SAP Data Services
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.