Skills: Supply & Distribution
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lima, Callao Region, Peru
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, work well in teams have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and self-confidence. Also, a strong competency to adherence to procedures and focus to details.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dangerous goods request:
- mobilization documents
- inventory control of dangerous good materials such as: radioactive, explosives,
- Owns the procedure for the licensing of Chemical control materials (IQBF)
- Work in line with governmental entities such as: SUNAT, SUCAMEC, IPEN, OSINERGIM, PRODUCE, MINISTERIO DE TRANSPORTE, and others.
- Lead the logistics associated with the mobilization of DG.
- Develop and implement standard processes for DG with visibility to all stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of all latest regulations related to DG.
- Monitor and inform process status.
- Develop extensive relationships with Governmental Institutions to enable Interface with clients and internal users.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree and qualification level: Industrial Engineer or technical background in Dangerous Goods.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Desirable experience/ skills/ languages: Advance level of English
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.