Skills: Field Service Tech, Wireline
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The primary responsibility of Senior Wireline Field Engineer/Specialist (Open hole, Cased hole, Slickline) is to deliver high quality services to our clients. He/She is responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete. He/She is directly responsible for the quality of service delivered at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard. He/She is in charge of his/her operating cell and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to his/her cell and for the maintenance status of his/her assigned equipment.
The Senior Wireline Field Engineer/Specialist reports to the Product Service delivery Manager (or to the Job Delivery Lead).
- To control quality of our service during all phases of the operation and to ensure that products of highest quality are delivered to the client.
- Organize and participate actively in the training of his/her operators.
- Actively lead and support the training of Junior Field Engineer and crew assigned to his/her cell.
- Attend to his/her personal development by following the Schlumberger development programs, as applicable.
- To follow and uphold all Schlumberger HSE standards and to promote their respect, understanding and adherence. Actively participate in local loss prevention programs.
- To perform all reporting and administrative duties concerning the field operations, accurately and in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the principles of RITE are systematically applied on all tools and equipment assigned to him/her and to keep it in a state of readiness.
- To ensure that the status of all equipment assigned to his/her cell is reported and kept up to date in the RITE/PM system.
- To ensure that supplies are available at the wellsite to perform the operation
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Wireline Field Engineer/Specialist (Ingeniero de Campo Senior para Wireline) and exposure with Open hole, Cased hole or Slickline.
- Knowledge of Schlumberger Wireline technology and tools beyond basic level is preferred
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside Colombia, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.